I’m a massive peanut butter fan and have seen lots of different recipes for peanut butter fudge online recently. I combined a few of those recipes to come up with my own no bake, sugar-free and low carb version. Warning – this fudge is highly calorific and very moreish!
- 200g cream cheese
- 250g smooth peanut butter
- 200g unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tblsp sweetener
1. Combine the cream cheese, butter and peanut butter in a saucepan and heat gently until it is all melted together.
2. Add the vanilla essence and sweetener.
3. Pour the mixture into a square dish (mine was 20cm x 20cm).
4. Smooth the top with the back of a spoon and put in the fridge the cool. I left the fudge in the fridge for 2 hours and then put it into the freezer for a further 30 minutes to make it easier to slice.
5. Slice into squares and try not to eat them all in one sitting!
Make sure you keep the fudge in the fridge or it will start to fall apart.